Introduction

 Hello everyone, 

My name is Janvi Thanki, a 27-year-old writer. I enjoy fashion, beauty and generally living a "beautiful" lifestyle.

In terms of education, I have pursued a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering and pivoted to journalism and writing once the course got over. 

I started with an internship at Harper's Bazaar Arabia in late 2018 and struggled through 5 years of internships, small gigs, project work, and a few horrible bosses to finally land a dream freelance gig at Bloomingdale's Middle East as an SEO Writer. Earlier this year, I also worked with Cosmopolitan Middle East as a Digital Writer. 

Over the years, I started blogs and websites, wrote a few articles and then never continued. The victim in me wants you to believe that "life happened" and I couldn't continue but in the future I, the Janvi that has a successful website and has written for American Vogue want you to know that it was me that gave up. She also knows that the idea of perfection is an ever-changing concept and that even though you fall, you can always get back up. 

Follow me on this journey for I am going to make it! 


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan is a Vision in White for the Elle Canada September Cover

Meet Lion Pose, the New Inclusive Skincare Brand Backed by Mindy Kailing